Sunday, September 28, 2014

Armies on Parade... Begins.

I've actually been procrastinating on this for a while now. At the T-30 Day mark, I figured I may as well get started.

Originally, I had hoped to do Space Wolves, but I am so far from having a good variety of models built that I couldn't make anything awesome. 

So, I pulled out my Orks.

I got some 2x2 foam boards and just threw some models on top of one. I knew I wanted to use my newer models, my Stompa, and these OOP Ork barricades I got off eBay a lifetime ago. 

After seeing the models on the board, I took a break.


I find that I do some of my best thinking when painting... 

Then I sketched out my newly formed plan and began building.

There's going to be a looted Manufactorum for Badrukk and some Flash gitz to inhabit, and I'm thinking of making some industrial run-off form into a sludge river against the cliff face. 

Only 29 days left!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment